google.com, pub-4938669805209700, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 J's Memory: 20121223 Maternal cousin's marrage is today!

2012. 12. 25.

20121223 Maternal cousin's marrage is today!


today, i get up earlier than ordinary day, because today i have to attend my cousin's marrage. 
my cousin is a man, and he is a same age with me. this same terms that let me catched many scolding. 
ah.. 
writing diary let me recur today's situations again. 

right. 
today in his marrage, i will sing a marrage song for him originally. 
but when was coming a marrage of the day, he called to me said: 
  "my girlfriend wants me what will listen his song. can i sing a song instead of you? "
  "of course, you can"  i answered.

before the 1 week ago, i revieved his call. and i accepted what i take the marrage Song's mission. 
and i had started a song of the Da-Haeng-Yi-da with flutter. 
for sing a song, i had gone Karaok a lot of times. and maybe i listened more of fifty time's that song. 

but.. T.T 

anyway.. 
even if i injuried from changed singer situation, but today i could see many cousins who long time no seem.
what though about a small mistake?


Q.
(오래못본) 사촌들을 볼수 있었다 = i could see cousins (who long time no seem).

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기